Thursday, January 1, 2015

INTRODUCING...NEW Design Team Members

Happy New Year!  It's hard to believe that it's already 2015 and we are in the first day of a brand new year!  You are likely thinking of your resolutions for the year and ways to make 2015 the best one yet!  We are thinking about that here at SSINKspiration too!

First of all, this is only our first post of the day.  We start our NEW Catalog Countdown in just 5 hours.  So make sure you come back later today to check out the new stamp set we are featuring!

But for now, we have a few new members on our Design Team that are SO excited to INKspire you with their amazing craftiness!  Here is the list of the New Design Team Members and those that will be returning for another term!  Read a little bit about them here and then click on their pictures to head to their blogs today and check out what they have for you!


NEW Design Team Members

Years as a Demonstrator: 4
Favorite SU Color: Melon Mambo
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Celebrate Today
Fun Fact: I can rap the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song


Years as a Demonstrator: 3
Favorite SU Color: Blackberry Bliss
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Painted Petals
Fun Fact: I was a high school math teacher for 8 years, it helps with measuring and all!


Years as a Demonstrator: 2
Favorite SU Color: Whisper White
Favorite New Stamp Set: Because You Care
Fun Fact: I love the ocean beaches during winter!


Years as a Demonstrator: 4
Favorite SU Color: Baked Brown Sugar
Favorite New Stamp Set: Cheerful Critters
Fun Fact: Heading to Vegas for 8 Balls APA National Singles Championship in 2015.


Years as a Demonstrator: 1/2
Favorite SU Color: Whisper White!
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree
Fun Fact: I never measure, unless absolutely necessary.


Years as a Demonstrator: 15
Favorite SU Color: Crumb Cake
Favorite New Stamp Set: Butterfly Basics
Fun Fact: I recently moved and now have a stamp studio all to myself!  Now to design it, organize and make it beautiful!


Years as a Demonstrator:  13
Favorite SU Color:  Early Espresso
Favorite New Stamp Set:  Crazy About You
Fun Fact:  I cried for a week when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter because it meant I would have to give up my stamp room.  (I was a bit hormonal, too)  Eight years later, she was definitely worth it and more!


Returning Design Team Members

Years as a Demonstrator: 9
Favorite SU Color: Coastal Cabana
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Celebrate Today
Fun Fact: When I craft, I binge watch Netflix on my Kindle!


Years as a Demonstrator: 12
Favorite SU Color: Island Indigo
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Celebrate Today
Fun Fact: I love to watch stamping videos while I create my projects.


Years as a Demonstrator: 11
Favorite SU Color: Perfect Plum
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Hello Life
Fun Fact: My cat, Abby, likes to "craft" by eating Sticky Strip and Glue Dots.


Years as a Demonstrator:  1 Year 7 Months
Favorite SU Color:  Blackberry Bliss
Favorite NEW Stamp Set:  Painted Petals
Fun Fact:  I just moved back to Georgia after being gone for 19 years, and I'm going to spend the next month doing nothing but crafting!!


Years as a Demonstrator:  3
Favorite SU Color: Coastal Cabana
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Hey, Valentine
Fun Fact: I can't stamp without music...and I've been known to break out a few dance moves while stamping!


Years as a Demonstrator:  4 years 6 months
Favorite SU Color:  Pool Party
Favorite NEW Stamp Set:  Sheltering Tree
Fun Fact:  Ok I'm weird, but I play with my ears when I get tired!  And Bree, I just have to see those dance moves!!


Years as a Demonstrator: 8 in February
Favorite SU Color: Bermuda Bay
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Crazy About You
Fun Fact: I don't understand one word of Italian but one of my favorite bands is the Italian rock group Litfiba :)


Years as a Demonstrator: 7
Favorite SU Color: Crumb Cake
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Big on You
Fun Fact: I never just work on one project at a time, I have several going at once (even though it drives me nuts!!)


Years as a Demonstrator: 7
Favorite SU Color:  Midnight Muse
Favorite NEW Stamp Set:  From the Herd
Fun Fact:  I get more stamping/crafting done after 11pm than I do anytime during the day!


Years as a Demonstrator: 5
Favorite SU Color: Lucky Limeade (retired ) Bermuda Bay (current)
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree
Fun Fact: I seem to always stamp/scrapbook on my lap... even when I have 10 ft of table space.


Years as a Demonstrator: 5 1/2
Favorite SU Color: Coastal Cabana
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: For Peeps' Sake
Fun Fact: I think this sums me up ~ "I'm a perfectionist with a procrastinator complex. Some day I'm going to be awesome!"


Years as a Demonstrator: 10 years
Favorite SU color: Blackberry Bliss
Favorite NEW Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree
Fun Fact: I love my day job at our church and serving others children.


In all of the new-ness, we don't want to forget to say goodbye to a few Design Team Members that we will miss so much!  Thank you for all of your INKspiration in 2014 Jennifer, Erica and Kristy!  You will be missed!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We love our readers and we can't wait to INKspire you 5 days a week during all 52 weeks in 2015!!!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment